MUNRO TOWNSHIP BOARD MEETING
February 13, 2007
Munro Fire Hall, 7:30 p.m.
PRESENT: Antkoviak, Ginop, Dotski, Tracey, Mandrick.
OTHERS PRESENT: Paul Nows, Frank Spezia, George Bliss, Ed Ginop.
The meeting was called to order by Supervisor Antkoviak at 7:30 p.m. at Fire Station No. 2.
The pledge to the flag was recited.
AGENDA: Tracey made the motion to accept the agenda, supported by Mandrick.
MINUTES: Tracey made the motion to approve the minutes of January 9, 2007 meeting, supported by Mandrick. Motion carried.
PAYMENT OF BILLS: Tracey made the motion to pay the monthly bills amounting to $3,068.83, supported by Mandrick. Motion carried.
- Cheboygan County Planning Commission asking for township’s input in updating the Cheboygan County Master Plan.
- NEMCOG - listing projects being proposed
- Leightronix, Inc. asked if Munro Township would be interested in having a municipal television channel. No action taken.
- Cheboygan County Road Commission Local Road Cost Sharing Policy
- Supervisor Antkoviak, Paul Nows and Frank Spezia attended a Cheboygan County Road Commission meeting. Clerk is asked to write a letter to the road commission asking for estimates on the following Roads.
- Bonnett Road by Chris Sangster, 2 culverts and gravel.
- West Dotski Road 300 feet West of Young Road-Manitou Shores. Proposed gravel to raise roadbed and put in a culvert.
- Silver Strand Road - .3 mile from Star Trail North. Ditching and gravel.
- George Bliss attended a Board of Review workshop in Rudyard. George reported that he received a lot of information on the duties of being on the Board of Review.
- Ginop will publish the Board of Review meetings in the Cheboygan Daily Tribune. The organization meeting will be held March 6th at Antkoviak’s house located at 10606 N. Extension Road at 7:00 p.m.
- Regular Board of Review Dates are:
- Monday, March 12th 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. held at Fire Station No. 2
- Tuesday, March 13th 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. held at Fire Station No. 2
Dotski made the motion to adjourn, supported by Tracey. The meeting was adjourned at 8:15 p.m.
Linda N. Ginop/Clerk