MUNRO TOWNSHIP BOARD MEETING
December 11, 2007
Munro Township Fire Hall, 7:30 p.m.
PRESENT: Antkoviak, Ginop, Dotski, Tracey and Mandrick
OTHERS PRESENT: Walter Nows, Matthew Bonnett
The meeting was called to order by Supervisor Antkovia at 7:30 p.m. at the Fire Station located on Levering Road. Pledge to the flag was recited.
MINUTES – Motion was made by Tracey, supported by Mandrick to approve the November 13, 2007 meeting minutes as presented. Motion carried.
PAYMENT OF BILLS – Motion by Mandrick, supported by Tracey to pay the November bills amounting to $6,040.04. Motion carried.
- Cheboygan Co. Humane Society asking for donations
- Pellston Area Schools will be collecting their taxes during the Summer collections
- MTA – Board of Review Training
- DEQ permit for Ronald Lyons for shoreline protection
- Cheb. County Road Commission – Purchase of Road Gravel
- Cheboygan Planning - County to regulate billboards
- Window update on hall. The blinds do not fit the new windows, Ginop will check with Home Depot and see if they can cut the blinds to fit the new windows.
- Road Gravel bill will be paid next month.
- Cemetery lots were sold to Quinter Burnett and Joan Miller
WHINES, GROANS AND GRIPES
- Tom Wisner of the Cheboygan County Equalization Department appeared before the board, he said he really has no gripes, just wanted to tell the board that the recycling center will be located behind the Cheboygan County Building starting January 7, 2008. There will be other drop off centers around the county.
Ginop made the motion to adjourn the meeting, supported by Dotski. The meeting was adjourned at 8:05 p.m.
Linda N. Ginop
Munro Township Clerk